714-642-6405 • [email protected] • @happylustig
Prolific and eager designer and photographer seeking further development in skill and creativity.
DRAWBRIDGE, SENIOR DESIGNER (JULY 2014-PRESENT)
Design marketing and sales collateral for the company, including presentations, informational collateral, client gifts, emails, social media graphics and more.
PHOENIX MAGAZINE, PHOTO INTERN (JAN 2014-MAY 2014)
Photograph various assignments and assist in setting up photo assignments.
ASU HILLEL, GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN (JAN 2014-MAY 2014)
Design pamphlets, fliers and more for the ASU Hillel.
PTS MULTIMEDIA, GRAPHIC DESIGNER (MAY 2013-DEC 2013)
Design advertisements, web posts, email, posters and more for PTS Multimedia and various companies.
NEW MEDIA INNOVATION LAB, STUDENT WORKER (AUG 2013-DEC 2013)
Collect data and information, come up with innovative and new ways to present information to journalists and the public, design layouts for the web, smart phones and tablets.
ASU STATE PRESS, ASSISTANT PHOTO EDITOR (AUG 2013-DEC 2013)
Chose photos that appear online and in print, help manage photographers.
ASU W. P. CAREY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT (MAY 2013-AUG 2013)
Design posters, fliers, advertisements, billboards and more for the school.
PHOENIX NEW TIMES, PHOTO INTERN/FREELANCER (JAN 2013-AUG 2013)
Photograph 2-3 slideshows a week for the arts and culture blog and the food blog, edit photographs with Photoshop and compile slideshows with cutlines and descriptions.
ARIZONA REPUBLIC, GRAPHIC DESIGNER (JUNE 2012-AUG 2012)
Used Photoshop CS5, InDesign CS5 and Citrix/CCI to create pages for a print newspaper, worked mostly on Feature sections for the Coloradoan.
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Bachelor of the Arts in Journalism, Design Studies Minor, Cumulative GPA 3.78 (2010-2014)
GENERAL ASSEMBLY, User Experience Circut (2017)
- Proficient in Adobe CS4-CC Products, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Prolific photographer in working environment and in free time
- Canon 6D, 50mm, 18-135mm lenses
- Social media, email campaigns and marketing experience
- Experience with presentation software, including Prezi, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Basic video shooting and editing skills, basic Adobe Premiere and Final Cut experience
- Winner of the Hillel at Arizona State University Logo Competition (MAY 2014)
- Sports Photography Winner, Society of Professional Journalists (MARCH 2014)
- Mary Ann and Jack Nock Photojournalism Scholarship recipient (MAY 2013)
- Honorable Mention in the Greg Crowder Photojournalism contest (APRIL 2013)
- Photographs published in Write on Downtown! (APRIL 2011, APRIL 2013)
- ASU Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication Dean’s List
- Published photographer, Los Angeles Times Travel Section; Best of Times Readers’ Summer Vacation Photos (SEPT 2010)
- United Food and Commercial Workers Union Scholarship (2010)
- Arizona State University New American University Scholarship (2010)